Going against market trends, Field Mining Service Group is expanding our WA operations, with our new Safety Lift Solutions business unit recently joining our successful WA Field business. Now having proven this system, including completing an undercarriage change out on a RH400 (CAT6090), we are looking to expand our WA customer base and bring additional solutions to current customers.
Safety Lift Solutions was developed from our belief that increased safety need not came at the cost of time. Taking our experiences in the field we provide solutions that provide benefit to our customers and make maintenance tasks safer for our field crews.
The core of this role is to grow and strengthen our existing WA customer base, with the support of the WA Field team & group resources. Safety Lift Solutions is currently used on mining class excavator maintenance projects, so the successful applicant will have experience and contacts relevant to mining excavator maintenance. The role encompasses the whole customer experience, from the first introductory phone call through to building long term relationships & eventually contracts.
While account management and/or business development experience desirable, equally a candidate growing these skills but with the ability to support site projects will be considered. However, the ability to effectively talk to customers is critical, along with the ability personally grow into the role as it sits now and as it grows with the business.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the role is based in our WA office in Bibra Lake, however frequent travel to various sites in WA. Being a newly created division and role, you will have scope to make the role your own and assist in building the team.
- Self-starter with previous hands on site and industry experience
- Trade qualified with experience as a Supervisor/Planner/Works Coordinator
- You will have the “gift of the gab” with excellent negotiation skills
- The ability and passion to further build, sell and develop the business. With the proven ability to build rapport and foster successful relationships
- High interpersonal and teamwork skills and want to see our company and people grow and be the best they can be
- Can-do attitude, with no fear of rolling up your sleeves and helping the team to get the job done when required
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated commitment to a high level of safety culture and continuous improvement
- Proven business development experience in the industry
- Have experience in the development of strategic business development goals
- Tender/quote and bid experience
- Great team culture
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Salary sacrifice options
- Flexible work arrangements
For more information about Safety Lift Solutions or WA Field, please follow the links below to our websites.
We work with the best clients, recruit the best people and provide the best working environments. We are looking for a motivated individual to join an awesome team.
We only recruit the best, click apply now!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best…Every time.
Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.