Job no: 492768
Work type: Casual
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Diesel Fitters
Not all mining jobs are the same:
- Ongoing work available
- Experience working on Cat / Terex Excavators desirable
- Get paid weekly
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and Development
CQ Field Mining Services (CQFMS) is part of the Field Mining Services Group and is a major maintenance and construction contractor in Central Queensland, providing support to Australian and Pacific region mining and gas industries since its establishment in 2006.
Enjoy the perks –
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health
- Salary sacrifice options
- Gifts for referring your mates…and more.
We want you:
Successful candidates will report to the Diesel Manager and will have the following to align with our core business expectations:
- Relevant Trade Experience (Qualification)
- Experience working in a mining environment
- Experience with Terex / O&K / Caterpillar Excavators (RH170 / 6040, RH120 / 6030, RH340 / 6060)
- Experience with Caterpillar Dozers (D10 / D11)
- OEM Experience an advantage
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the proven ability to liaise with both management and clients
- Uncompromising attitude to safety
These are challenging roles that will deliver great rewards to the right candidates. We are looking for people who are self motivated and results driven to join our team. Immediate start!
We stand by our word, providing our people with a respectful and safe working environment which is paramount to what we do.
Don’t miss the boat – immediate starts for the right candidates.
You know the drill. To register your interest hit “Apply for this job”. You’ll hear back from us very soon. If you’d like to know more call us on 07 4952 6557 for further information.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results