Job no: 492882
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Corporate/Shared Services
- Start 2021 with a new fulltime opportunity based in town
- Join the Mining Industry
- Competitive salary
About the Role
A great career opportunity exists for a dynamic and skilled Recruitment Specialist to demonstrate their skills and to continue to grow with the Field Mining Services (FMS) Group. Join our fast paced & high performing HR team where you'll really partner with the business to achieve outstanding results.
As an experienced Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- End to end recruitment for trade based roles for our Operational teams based in WA, PNG and assisting with overflow in Central Queensland. This includes candidate attraction to on-boarding stage
- Liaising and supporting with hiring managers throughout the selection and interview process
- Creatively write job advertisements
- Shortlisting resumes
- Phone screening, scheduling and conducting interviews
- Pro-active candidate sourcing through talent search, Seek, social media, referrals etc.
- Be passionate about candidate care
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a confident and professional phone manner
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Previous experience in end to end recruitment- selection, screening and qualifying candidates
- Prioritising and managing timeframes and deadlines
- Previous industry experience, high volume based recruitment
- Experience using PageUp would be an advantage but not essential
- Enthusiastic and want to be part of a fun, energetic and growing team
Field Mining Services Group supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to mine sites throughout Australasia. We’re a provider of choice for leading national and multinational clients operating in the mining, construction, oil and gas industries. Field Mining Services Group, is built up of three divisions, CQFMS, WAFMS and PNGFMS. Our Group of companies was first established in Queensland in 2006 and has experienced strong and steady growth to become a major maintenance and services provider in Australasia.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our fantastic team. Apply today if you want to work with a company that won’t treat you like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way!
We only recruit the best, click apply now!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best…Every time.
Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results