Job no: 492931
Work type: Casual, Contract, Subcontractor
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Apprentices, Diesel Fitters, Diesel Supervisors
- Shutdown and Rostered positions available
- Flights from Capital Cities & Accommodation Provided
- Immediate Start Opportunities
- Attractive Hourly Rate, Super paid on all hours
About the role:
WA Field Mining Services (WAFMS) have rostered and shutdown work available now for qualified Diesel Fitters, based in the Pilbara. In this role you will work with highly skilled trades personnel and Supervisors who work together to achieve fantastic results for a stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work on CAT, Hitachi, Liebherr, Atlas, Sandvick, Pit Vipers.
Throughout 2020 WAFMS has gone from strength to strength and our pipeline of work is continuing and expanding in 2021. This is a sensational opportunity to get on board and continue your development and grow with us.
- You will be a self-starter with an attitude that safety and well-being comes first and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve greats results for yourself, your team and our customers.
- Great Communications skills
- Experience working on heavy mining equipment
- Take pride in your work
Minimum skill and attributes requirements:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Confined Space & Working at Heights
- Dogging & EWP Tickets
- Great company culture
- Financial benefits
- Gifts for referring your mates
- Weekly Remuneration
WA Field Mining Services (WAFMS) is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to leading clients in the mining, oil & gas industries throughout Western Australia.
We only recruit the best, click apply now!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best…Every time.
WAFMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results