Job no: 493852
Work type: Full time
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Corporate/Shared Services
We want you:
We currently have a great opportunity for a Procurement Officer to join the FMS Group. This is a newly created position to assist with the growth of the business.
You will have the opportunity to develop the role to meet the business needs and assist the divisions with achieving success at project level.
Not only will you receive a competitive wage, we also have great employee benefits on offer, such as:
- The opportunity to continue to build the team with the employee referral scheme (an extra way for you to earn additional money),
- Salary packaging – such as Novate leasing
- GEM Awards – Quarterly reward system to recognise employees going the extra mile
- Private Health discounts
- Length of Service Recognition awards
The position will be working Monday to Friday with an RDO once a month.
A few things you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the purchased items are both cost effective and of high quality
- Developing and maintaining positive supplier relations
- Evaluating supply options,
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment
- Identify and implement stock control measures
- Managing the purchasing process and working closely with the internal teams
- Investigating discrepancies, resolve issues and liaise with Finance to ensure prompt payment to suppliers
We are looking for someone who has had previous experience in a similar role and who is self-motivated and results driven to join our team.
Field Mining Services Group supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to mine sites throughout Australasia. We’re a provider of choice for leading national and multinational clients operating in the mining, construction, oil and gas industries. Field Mining Services Group is built up of three divisions, CQFMS, WAFMS and PNGFMS. Our Group of companies was first established in Queensland in 2006 and has experienced strong and steady growth to become a major maintenance and services provider in Australasia.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results