Field Maintenance Fitters
Job no: 492504
Work type: Casual
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Mechanical Fitters
About the business
We are a private company, but by no means small. Our Group has offices in Central Qld, WA and PNG. We have short term and long-term contracts available and can offer you ongoing work. We are looking for people who are motivated to work and be part of our awesome team. If you want to work with a company that will look after you, won't treat you just like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way, make sure you apply today!
We stand by our word, always ensuring we treat our people with respect and safety is paramount in what we do. Our employees, clients, and safety are our number one priority and to work with us it needs to be yours too.
- You get paid weekly
- We are an awesome team – we genuinely like each other and work together as a team!
- Flexible work arrangements – We will work with you and around your lifestyle. Need a few days off to go fishing or whatever tickles your fancy. No probs! We are more than happy to accommodate
- Discounted private health insurance
- Financial benefits – superannuation, study, novated leasing, tooling options
- 'Friends with Benefits' referral program – free tool vouchers for anyone who refers a new recruit
- Reward and recognition programs. We reward our employees for going the extra mile
- Health, wellbeing and community program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- You will possess a relevant trade qualification and current mining inductions would be advantageous
- You want to be part of something great, where you can make a real difference
- You will share our values on our people, our clients and safety Ideally, you'll have similar industry experience, but don't stress if you don't. If you have the right attitude we are happy to train you
- You will need to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and take part in random drug and alcohol testing once employed
Location, location, location, we hear you ask. We have several positions in various areas in Queensland.
If we can, we will offer you a position close to home so you can sleep in your bed every night. Others are a DIDO arrangement staying in camp accommodation.
This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant. We are looking for people who are motivated to join an awesome team. Apply today if you want to work with a company that won’t treat you like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way!
We stand by our word, providing our people with a respectful and safe working environment which is paramount to what we do.
Don’t miss the boat – we have work available now
You know the drill. To register your interest hit “Apply for this job”. You’ll hear back from us very soon. If you’d like to know more call us on 07 4952 6557 for further information.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results