Auto Electricians - Heavy Equipment (PNG)
Job no: 492962
Work type: Contract
Location: Mackay & Coalfields, Western Australia, Brisbane, Townsville, Newcastle/Hunter, Papua New Guinea (PNG)
Categories: Auto Electricians
PNG Field Mining Services (PNGFMS) has been established since for 2013 and are a premier supplier of quality maintenance services throughout Papua New Guinea (PNG). PNGFMS is currently looking for Auto Electricians to deploy to various mines sites based in PNG.
Working a 3 Month on, 3 Month off roster on site with the Pacific Ocean on your doorstep. When you’re not working you have free access to take up the opportunity to spend time boating, fishing, snorkelling and explore the islands.
The successful candidate must have / be:
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Current Australian passport (at least 12 months validity)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical check, drug & alcohol screen
- Be of good character and able to pass an Australian Federal Police Clearance
- Previous Experience working on the following machinery, Atlas Copco & Sandvik Drill Rigs and Hitachi, O&K & CAT Shovels and Excavators
- Hold a current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Pandemic coverage with at least 3 months continual rostered work in PNG
- You will undertake 14 days paid isolation in camp based in Lihir
- 54 Days RNR back in Australia
The ideal candidate will not only possess all of the above mentioned, you will be willing to work various rosters if required. This position requires flexibility.
- A genuine commitment to safety
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a multinational team environment.
- Cultural respect and awareness
- Willingness to develop, transfer knowledge & experience to the national workforce
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and be able to work in a diverse environment.
PNGFMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results