Job no: 492974
Work type: Casual, Subcontractor
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Diesel Fitters
Have you got experience working with Sandvik Drills? If so, your next opportunity starts with us.
At CQFMS we are seeking to employ experienced Drill Fitters to complement our growing workforce and to service our clients needs in the Bowen Basin.
Our expectations of you:
- Have previous experience working on Sandvik Drills
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well under pressure and be able to deliver results
- Be a front runner in promoting Health and Safety
- Comply with our companies Policies and Procedures
We can Offer:
- Company Vehicle Supplied
- Rostered ongoing secured work in the Bowen Basin
- Immediate start
- Sub Contractors are welcome to apply
- Competitive rates on offer
- Join a diversified team
Why you want to work for us:
CQ Field Mining Services is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplier of highly qualified trades to multinational clients in QLD.
Don’t miss the boat – we have work available now!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results