Job no: 493096
Work type: Contract
Location: Papua New Guinea (PNG)
Categories: Diesel Fitters
About the Role:
PNG Field Mining Services (PNGFMS) is currently seeking Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to fill positions across various mine sites in Papua New Guinea.
You will be required to work various rosters.
Applicants will receive Pandemic Coverage with at least three months continual rostered work in PNG.
You will be required to undertake 14 days paid isolation in camp based in Lihir, and again in Australia when returning home.
With the Pacific Ocean on your doorstep, when you are not working you have free access to take up the opportunity to spend time boating, fishing, snorkelling and exploring the islands.
Remuneration and benefits to be discussed during interview.
Your Skills and Experience:
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Trade qualified Diesel Fitter
- Preferred experience working on the following machinery: Atlas Copco & Sandvik Drill Rigs and Hitachi, O&K & CAT Shovels and Excavators
- A genuine commitment to safety
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a multinational team environment
- Understand cultural respect and awareness
- Willingness to develop, transfer knowledge and experience to the national workforce
Successful applicants must:
- Hold a current Passport (with at least 12 months validity)
- Be able to pass a medical examination, drug and alcohol screening and an Australian Federal Police Clearance prior to engagement
PNGFMS is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplier of highly qualified trades to multinational clients across Queensland, Western Australia and Papua New Guinea. PNGFMS has been established since 2013, and we are a premier supplier of quality maintenance services throughout PNG. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We only recruit the best AND we have work available now
Hit “Apply for this job”. You’ll hear back from us very soon.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
PNG Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. To find out more – fms-group.com.au/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results