Excavator Fitters and Supervisors
Job no: 493143
Work type: Casual, Salary, Subcontractor
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Diesel Fitters, Diesel Supervisors
About the Role:
CQFMS has exciting opportunities for highly skilled Supervisors and Heavy Diesel Mechanics to work within their Diesel Division.
Supervisors will be responsible for supervising our crews, perform servicing, and repair and maintenance works on Excavators and Drills. Previous experience in a similar position and with diesel mining equipment is essential.
Heavy Diesel Mechanics will be required to perform servicing, repair and maintenance works on Excavators and Drills.
All candidates must be keen to work as part of a team, be flexible, ability to meet operational requirements and actively drive a positive safety culture.
Sub-contractors are welcome to apply.
Your Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Trade qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic
- Supervisor qualifications
- Extensive working knowledge of excavator and drill machinery
- Proven ability to supervise crews (Supervisor Role )
- Have a genuine commitment to drive and promote safety
- Valid Drivers licence
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
Why work for CQ Field Mining Services Group?
- Our work. We offer diverse and challenging work on some of the Bowen Basin’s biggest shutdown projects.
- Our culture. Our business was built on the foundations of mateship, we’re reliable, like to have fun and embrace a 'can-do' team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we'd like to help you get there. We want you to be the best in what you like to do.
- Our benefits. Discounted private health insurance, financial benefits and gifts for referring your mates.
CQFMS is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplier of highly qualified trades to multinational clients across Queensland, Western Australia and Papua New Guinea. CQFMS seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
We only recruit the best AND we have work available now
Hit “Apply for this job”. You will hear back from us very soon.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. To find out more – fms-group.com.au/
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results