Job no: 493875
Work type: Casual
Location: Western Australia
We want you:
We currently have a great opportunity for trade qualified HV Electricians to join the WA FMS division. These positions will be working 1 hour from Mandurah & 1 ½ hours from Perth.
Not only will you receive a competitive wage, but we also have great employee benefits on offer, such as:
- the opportunity to continue to build the team with the employee referral scheme (an extra way for you to earn additional money)
- Salary packaging – such as Novate leasing
- GEM Awards – Quarterly reward system to recognise employees going the extra mile
- Private Health discounts
- Length of Service Recognition awards
These positions will commence works on the major overhaul to a 7495 Electric Rope Shovel, with the opportunity of ongoing work with the Company.
The successful applicant, will have:
- Australian Recognised Trade certificate
- WA Electrical Licence
- High Voltage Switching ticket
- LVR & CPR certificate
- Experience working in a mining environment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the proven ability to liaise with both management and clients
- Uncompromising attitude to safety
These are challenging roles that will deliver great rewards to the right candidates. We are looking for people who are self motivated and results driven to join our team.
Successful candidates must be able to meet site entry requirements.
Field Mining Services Group supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to mine sites throughout Australasia. We’re a provider of choice for leading national and multinational clients operating in the mining, construction, oil and gas industries. Field Mining Services Group is built up of three divisions, CQFMS, WAFMS and PNGFMS. Our Group of companies was first established in Queensland in 2006 and has experienced strong and steady growth to become a major maintenance and services provider in Australasia.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a motivated team and continue your career. Apply today if you want to work with a company that values their employees and have a lot of fun along the way!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
WA Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results