Job no: 492909
Work type: Casual
Location: Mackay & Coalfields, Townsville
Categories: Mechanical Supervisors, Structural Supervisors
Calling out to all experienced Mechanical / Structural Supervisors who have the fundamental core skills to become a leader within our business.
If you are up for the challenge we are looking for you!
Successful candidates will have experience in the following:
- Coal Handling and Process Plants (CHPP)
- Draglines and Shovels
- Previous Mine Site Supervisory experience in a similar leadership role with the backing of a Trade (min 4 years)
- Work well under pressure and be able to deliver results
- Assist in Planning and executing major shutdowns
- Provide clear and direct communication to workforce
- Be a front runner in promoting Health and Safety
- Prioritising workload, assist in managing existing labour and scheduled resources
- Have the ability to problem solve
Ideally you will have:
- G189 (S123) Supervisor Certificate
- G2 Supervisor Certificate
- Relevant Trade Qualification
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11
- Confined Space / Gas Test Atmospheres
- Working at Heights
- High Risk Work Licence
Why you want to work for us:
CQ Field Mining Services is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplier of highly qualified trades to multinational clients in QLD.
We work with the best clients. We recruit the best people. We provide the best working environment.
We are looking for a self motivated person to join an awesome team. Apply today if you want to work with a company that won’t treat you like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way!
We stand by our word, providing our people with a respectful and safe working environment which is paramount to what we do.
Don’t miss the boat – we have work available now
You know the drill. To register your interest hit “Apply for this job”. You’ll hear back from us soon.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results