Diesel Fitters - Drill Fitters
Job no: 493289
Work type: Casual
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Categories: Diesel Fitters
CQ Field Mining Services have opportunities available for qualified Drill Fitters to work within their Diesel Division for immediate start.
Not all mining jobs are the same:
- We put our people first
- Get paid weekly!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and Development
- Maintained Company Vehicle
CQ Field Mining Services (CQFMS) is part of the Field Mining Services Group and is a major maintenance and construction contractor in Central Queensland, providing support to Australian and Pacific region mining and gas industries since its establishment in 2006.
Enjoy the perks –
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health
- Salary sacrifice options
- Gifts for referring your mates…and more.
We want you
Successful candidates will report to the Diesel Manager and will have the following to align with our core business expectations:
- Relevant Trade Experience (Qualification)
- Experience working in a mining environment
- Demonstrated background experience working with Terex, Liebherr and Hitachi excavators and /or Atlas Copco and Sandvik Drills
- OEM Experience an advantage
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the proven ability to liaise with both management and clients
- Uncompromising attitude to safety
This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant. We are looking for people who are motivated to join an awesome team. Apply today if you want to work with a company that won’t treat you like another cog in the wheel and have a lot of fun along the way!
We stand by our word, providing our people with a respectful and safe working environment which is paramount to what we do.
Don’t miss the boat – we have work available now
You know the drill. To register your interest hit “Apply for this job”. You’ll hear back from us very soon. If you’d like to know more call us on 07 4952 6557 for further information.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
CQ Field Mining Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results