Job no: 492933
Work type: Casual, Contract, Subcontractor
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Auto Electricians
- Ute Included
- Attractive Hourly Rate, Super on all hours
- Shutdown and Rostered positions available
- Flights from Capital Cities & Accommodation Provided
About the role:
WA Field Mining Services (WAFMS) supplies qualified trade labour and specialist maintenance solutions to leading clients in the mining, oil & gas industries throughout Western Australia. WAFMS are currently seeking experienced Auto Electricians to join our highly skilled team to work on various sites throughout WA. You will have the opportunity to work on CAT, Hitachi, Liebherr, Atlas, Sandvick, Pit Vipers.
We have available positions on roster and within in our Field Maintenance crews. We are willing to work in with your preference and lifestyle.
- You will be a self-starter with an attitude that safety and well-being comes first and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve greats results for yourself, your team and your customers.
- Great Communications skills
- Experience working on heavy mining equipment
Minimum skill and attributes requirements:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Previous experience on Heavy Mining Equipment is preferred
- Great company culture
- Weekly remuneration
- Financial benefits
- Gifts for referring your mates
WA Field Mining Services (WAFMS) is part of the Field Mining Services Group, a major Australasian maintenance contractor and supplier of highly qualified trades to multinational clients across Queensland, Western Australia and Papua New Guinea.
We only recruit the best, click apply now!
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best…Every time.
WAFMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results