Job no: 493426
Work type: Casual, Contract, Subcontractor
Location: Mackay & Coalfields, Western Australia, Brisbane, Townsville, Newcastle/Hunter, Papua New Guinea (PNG)
Categories: Auto Electricians
When you’re not working you have free access to take up the opportunity to spend time boating, fishing, snorkelling and explore the islands.
The successful candidate must have / be:
- Trade qualified Auto Electrician
- Current Australian passport (at least 12 months validity)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical check, drug & alcohol screen
- Be of good character and able to pass an Australian Federal Police Clearance
- Hold a current Australian Driver’s Licence
- Paid isolation when returning to Australia
- A genuine commitment to safety
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a multinational team environment.
- Cultural respect and awareness
- Willingness to develop, transfer knowledge & experience to the national workforce
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and be able to work in a diverse environment.
PNGFMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment will be based on merit, competence, performance and business needs. We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches.
Field Mining Services Group – Delivering the Best… Every time
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results